Sara McKenna, a former Marine, became pregnant during a brief relationship with Bode Miller, an Olympic skier. While seven months pregnant, she moved from California to New York to go to school, leading a judge to scold her for “virtually absconding with her fetus.” Now, the fight for custody of their son has become “a closely watched legal battle over the rights of pregnant women to travel and make life choices.” (via bebinn)
- 1. Favorite childhood book?
- 2. What are you reading right now?
- 3. What books do you have on request at the library?
- 4. Bad book habit?
- 5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
- 6. Do you have an e-reader?
- 7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
- 8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
- 9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
- 10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
- 11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
- 12. What is your reading comfort zone?
- 13. Can you read on the bus?
- 14. Favorite place to read?
- 15. What is your policy on book lending?
- 16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
- 17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
- 18. Not even with text books?
- 19. What is your favourite language to read in?
- 20. What makes you love a book?
- 21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
- 22. Favorite genre?
- 23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
- 24. Favourite biography?
- 25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
- 26. Favourite cookbook?
- 27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
- 28. Favorite reading snack?
- 29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
- 30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
- 31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
- 32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
- 33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
- 34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
- 35. Favorite Poet?
- 36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
- 37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
- 38. Favorite fictional character?
- 39. Favourite fictional villain?
- 40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
- 41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
- 42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
- 43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
- 44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
- 45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
- 46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
- 47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
- 48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
- 49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
- 50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
- 51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
- 52. Name a book that made you angry.
- 53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
- 54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
- 55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
10/10 ☆’s, would recommend this tree to a friend.
An article about Karen Gillan’s buzzcut popped up on my facebook newsfeed today.
The universe wants me to shave my head.
Me avoiding studying
Me while trying to write my paper
Step 1: Attempt to study
Step 2: Contemplate the futility of your actions
Step 3: Accept that your efforts are futile and life is meaningless
give me margaery tyrell pov chapters or give me death
What light. So breaks. Such east. Very sun. Wow, Juliet.
What Romeo. Such why. Very rose. Still rose.
Very balcony. Such climb.
Much love. So Propose. Wow, marriage.
Very Tybalt. Much stab. What do?
Such exile. Very Mantua. Much sad.
So, priest? Much sleeping. Wow, tomb.
the fact that women have to fake orgasms so that dudes who dont care about giving them orgasms dont have to feel bad about not giving them orgasms after making no effort to in the first place is ridiculous
Well it’s nearly Christmas so I guess shake and make up with people?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Now that I want to buzz my hair, everyone is suddenly very concerned with my mental well-being.